Week 7 – Talking about Digital Scholarship
Blog Post due by Friday, July 14:
Required Prompt: Over the past week, you’ve received feedback on your projects from a number of people. How will you incorporate this feedback into the final refinements of your project? Was there any feedback that you were surprised to receive?
Monday, July 10th
- Field trip to Gettysburg College to meet with their Digital Scholarship Summer Fellows. Meet at the picnic tables in front of Academic West at 7:20 AM.
Tuesday, July 11th
1:00 PM – 3:00 PM Location TBD
- Debrief / follow-up on peer review sessions & Gettysburg visit
Wednesday, July 12th
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Library Lab
- Workday Wednesday (required)
Thursday, July 13th
8:45 AM – 11:00 AM DSC
- 9 – 10 Breakfast and informal presentations with Param Bedi
- 10 – 11 Creating documentation for your projects / project checklist
Friday, July 14th